Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Boys I Crush On From YA Paranormal and Dystopian Books

These are just some of the boys from YA paranormal and dystopian books who have captured my heart.  In no particular order:


1. First, there is Edward Cullen from The Twilight Saga  (duh) ~ Vampire ~ Romantic and protective and sexy
2. Then of course there is Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments (duh squared) ~ Shadowhunter  ~ Snarky and arrogant and so damn HOT!!
3. Then we have Patch from Hush, Hush ~ Fallen Angel ~ How can you go wrong with a bad boy Fallen Angel who becomes your Guardian Angel?
4. Four form Divergent ~ Strong, Smart, Sensitive and Sexy
5. Gale Hawthorne from The Hunger Games Trilogy ~ I know most people are Team Peeta but I always pictured Peeta as the chubby, baker's son with a limp.  Gale was so much more attractive to me, until he broke my heart in Mockingjay.


6. Nash Hudson from the Soul Screamers Series ~ Male Bean Sidhe ~ Who could not fall head over heels when gazing into his swirling irises?
7. Cassel Sharpe from the Curse Workers Series ~ Curse Worker ~ There is just something about him that I love.  Maybe it's the gloves?
8. Nick Ryves from The Demon's Lexicon Trilogy ~ Demon ~ Mr. Tall, Dark and Homicidal, he's a Demon who is all heart!
9. John from The Abandon Trilogy ~ Death Diety ~ Who would have thought a Death Diety could be so hot?
10. Will Herondale from the Infernal Devices Trilogy ~ Shadowhunter ~ Has the same snark and arrogance that makes Jace Wayland so attractive, only set in a different time period. 

So these are just a handful of the book boys who make my heart skip a beat when I see their name on a page!  Who is your favorite book boy crush?  Who do you think I've left out?

4 comments:

  1. You're off to a damn good start. And back off Jace - he's MINE. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will fight to the death to for any one of my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about book boy crushes! So many to choose from :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to work up my list for non-paranormal/dystopian boys next!

    ReplyDelete