Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Book #12

On the Jellicoe RoadOn the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book!  Even though for the first 100 pages or so, I had no idea what it was about or what was going on, I just couldn't stop reading it.  Then once everything started falling into place and making sense, it was all over for me.  I was hooked.  I think I fell a little in love with every single character. whether they were male or female, young or old, part of the past or part of the present.  Jonah Griggs has earned his spot on my swoon worthy book boy list (and in my heart).  This is one that will stick with me.  I can't say enough good things about it!

2 comments:

  1. That's what I keep hearing about this one. It's awesome but you have to hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of my new favorite books now! My new goal is to get everyone I know to read it! It is made of so much awesomeness it's not even funny!

    ReplyDelete