Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Book #38

The Fine Art of Truth or DareThe Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This may actually be more like 4.5 stars. I really, really liked this book! I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. I thought it would just be a cute little story to read in between other books. When I started it I was a little thrown by the whole crush on a dead guy and expected there to be a lot more the whole Truth or Dare thing but as I read this book quickly went from 3 stars, to 3.5, etc, etc. I never expected to fall so in love with all the characters! Even the Mean Girls! I love Ella and her friends and don't even get me started on Alex! I would have liked a little more Daniel though, but that's just because I love bad boys. If you want to read something that is just going to make you smile from ear to ear, this is the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment