Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Book #51



For Darkness Shows the StarsFor Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Having never read Persuasion (or any Jane Austen books for that matter), I had no idea what to expect from this book.  By Chapter 3 I really didn't think I was going to like it and debated whether or not I wanted to bother reading anymore.  Boy am I glad I decided to continue reading it!  As soon as Kai showed up, it was all over for me.  I couldn't put this book down if my house was on fire.  It had me an emotional wreck until the very last chapter.  At least now, hopefully, I wlll be able to sleep tonight.

Edited 7/9/10

You know, I've been thinking about this books since I finished it so I think I need to change my rating to 5 stars.  I really did love this book!


No comments:

Post a Comment