Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Book #86


Pure (Covenant, #2)Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was way to angsty for me.  I almost stopped reading it at one point because I did not like where it was going and it was making me mad (I think everyone knows I hate love triangles, mainly because the girl never chooses the right boy).  It had me up until 3:00 in the morning two nights in a row!!  I really, really, really don't like Seth.  And I don't trust him one bit.  I seriously hope that when Alex Awakens, SHE sucks up all HIS power and leaves him an empty shell.  I'm still waiting for Aiden and Alex to figure their stuff out and really hope it happens soon!


View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna try it because I like me some angst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, there is tons of angst in Pure!! It had me so mad!! I can't wait to see what you think! Have you read any of the Covenant series yet?

      Delete