Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Book #94


Here (On the Otherside, #1)Here by Denise Grover Swank
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I really hate giving bad reviews but boy am I glad I got this book from the library instead of buying it.  I honestly don't know how I even finished it since I couldn't stand the main character.  She was so whiny and weak I was seriously wishing she had died in both worlds.  I thought this book was going to be about reincarnation and a love that was meant to be through the centuries or something a little magical.  Nope, not about that at all.  Everyone in the book had massive mood swings.  One minute they were in tears of happiness (or sadness) and the next they are pissed.  Unless I was missing something in the writing, I couldn't see how we got from one mood to the next.  And the boys?  What Julia saw in either one of them, except how good looking they were, is beyond me.  They both treated her like crap.  No matter which universe they were in.




2 comments: