Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Books #27 - 30 - Fallen Shorts and Exclusive Chapters and Outtakes

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was really hoping for more from this one. I wish it was longer. I do like how he compared his love for Luce to an addiction and was going to try to 12 Step it. LOL!





 
Daniel In L.A. (Fallen Shorts, #0.4)28. Daniel In L.A. by Lauren Kate

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Interesting to see what Daniel was up to and how he tried to avoid Luce this time around.  Also to see how Shelby ended up at Sword & Cross.




 Arriane's Day Out (Fallen Shorts, #0.5)
29. Arriane's Day Out by Lauren Kate

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked seeing how Arriane and Roland prepared for Luce's arrival into their lives.






Exclusive Chapters Outtakes Lauren Kate
30. Exclusive Chapters Outtakes Lauren Kate by Lauren Kate

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed reading Daniel's POV.  Wish there was more of it.

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the Fallen Shorts? I've been unable to find them so far :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are links for them on www.goodreads.com!

    ReplyDelete