Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Book #61


From What I Remember...From What I Remember... by Stacy Kramer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this book!!  I had no idea what to expect from it and I loved it!  I loved that the chapters were different movie quotes and all of the movie quotes throughout the story.  I loved all of the characters, well, except Lily.  I never did warm up to her but I don't think you are supposed to.  I loved that the story is told from all the different POV's.  I was a little worried at first that it might be a little hard to follow but it actually flowed and worked amazingly.  That is of course until it gets to a really angsty part and switches POV and it's the wee hours of the morning and you have to get up for work in a few hours and really shouldn't stay up to read 2 more chapters to see how it all works out.  I was sorry to see it end.  I wanted to stay in Kylie and Max's world a little bit longer. Oh well, I guess we will always have Ensenada!




No comments:

Post a Comment