Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Book #64

NeedNeed by Carrie Jones


My rating: 2 of 5 stars


(2.5 Stars) I got this book as a Free Friday for my nook and then a friend told me she loved the series. I really wanted to love it too. Unfortunately that was not the case. I liked the storyline for the most part (it seemed to take alot of elements from other books that I've loved), but the writing left a lot to be desired. Half the stuff didn't make any sense (like how a voice "gentles", a face "rivers" into another emotion or snow "shovels" from the sky). The whole ending seemed to be rushed. My biggest issues was why when Nick's car got stuck in the snow, rather than trying to dig out the Mini Cooper or snowshoe their way through the woods, didn't they just take Zara's Subaru that her Betty got her? This annoyed me to no end! I will try and continue with the rest of the series with the hopes that the writing improves as it goes aglong.





3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I really wanted to like it better! I'm going to continue on with the series though!

      Delete
    2. I will watch and see what you think!

      Delete