Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Book #110


Forget YouForget You by Jennifer Echols
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really, really wanted to LOVE this book.  Unfortunately, and Hillary, you will appreciate this, because Zoey annoyed me so much, I didn't.  I liked it.  It was a decent story and a quick read but most of the characters sucked.  I mean, her parents?  She'd be better off living in her car.  Her dad is so over the top, I couldn't stand reading anything he said.  Her best friends were just awful.  How does the fact that Zoey didn't feel like broadcasting to the world that her mother tried to kill herself suddenly become about them?  And how Zoey couldn't see that Brandon was not going to change for her was beyond me too.  I did, however, absolutely adore Doug Fox.  And Officer Fox as well.  They pretty much saved this book for me.



8 comments:

  1. You know how well I understand...I have a friend who only reads M/M..maybe she's on to something. Just eliminate the girls altogether :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if M/M would be my thing. I think I like to torture myself with the girls. But I'm not as bad as you, I do like SOME of them! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this is tough. Katniss is good. Grace from the Wolves of Mercy Falls, I didn't hate her...and....I like Tris! See? I could do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about Aria? What are your feeling about her?

      Delete
  3. I was actually coming here to tell you that I like Aria! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I like Aria too, although at times she does frustrate me! But I think that's only because of how much I love Perry!

      Delete