Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Books #104 and #105


Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am so disappointed in this book it's not even funny.  Hush, Hush is one of my favorite books and Patch is one of my favorite book boys.  This final book of the series just did not meet my expectations.  Then entire middle of the book could have been left out.  I was hoping this book would have gone back to the romance between Patch and Nora but there really wasn't much of that.  And the Epilogue?  I really didn't care what happened to Vee and some guy we never even got to meet.





Catching Jordan (Hundred Oaks, #1)Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This gets between 3.5 and 4 Stars.  It would have gotten more if Jordan, a girl who was so scared of receiving her first kiss, bailed on it, hadn't given up her V card after the second kiss.  That seemed totally out of character for her.  Other than that, I really enjoyed the story and the characters.




No comments:

Post a Comment