Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Book #40

I Hunt KillersI Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

(4.5 Stars) This book took me a little while to get into. I even put it down and read a few other books before finishing this. I am so glad I picked it back up and finished it! I am a huge True Crime fan and read just about everything I can about serial killers and the people who catch them and thiw book was disturbing even for me. To think of someone trying to raise the perfect sociopath is just insane, bizaar, disturbing, unthinkable....you get the point. You can't help but root for poor tormented and tortured Jazz. Even when there are times when you really don't know if you should be. If you like suspense and little bit of gore, this is a book for you. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone under like 15 though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment