Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Book #42

The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys, #2)The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

(3.5 Stars) This book started out a little shaky for me. It took me a while to warm up to Lana and I didn't like the direction some of the characters were heading in. Sawyer became a totally different person which took some getting used to (I didn't mind since he ended up being not so perfect and polite). I also didn't like how crazy possessive Beau was over Ashton. I mean, it seemed like if someone just breathed in her direction, he'd be up in arms and in their face about it. It was a little too over the top for me. But other than that even though I didn't love it as much as The Vincent Boys, I still really, really, really liked this book. (Oh, except for that text message in chapter 19. I almost stopped reading at that point. Glad I didn't.) Beau is still on of my favorite Book Boys. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment