Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daemon Invasion Tour

On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 Jennifer L. Armentrout brought the #DaemonInvasion Tour to Barnes and Noble at Waterford Lakes in Orlando. As soon as I heard about it, I knew I would be taking half a day off from work to attend and boy am I glad that I did! Jennifer was absolutely amazing and so damn nice AND she brought The Pretties wit here, Pepe Toch and Sztella Tziotzios (the models from the Lux Series book covers)!!!  They did a Q&A (hearing Pepe say "Kitten" had everyone pretty much squeeeing! and I was very happy to find out that there will be more of Daemon's POV in the books to come.), signed books (including ARCs of Onyx (Lux, #2) and took pictures with everyone.  After the I had gotten all of my books signed and my fill of pictures with them all, my friend and I decided to go and get something for dinner.  While wandering around outside, trying to decide where to eat, we ran into Jennifer again and she invited us to join them for dinner.  How could we refuse?  All in all it was a really great day!  Thank you to Liz from Entangled Teen, Jennifer, Pepe and Sztella for making it such a wonderful experience!








  






2 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures. It looks like you had such a fabulous time! I'm super jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was so much funny! I still get giddy just thinking about it! :-D

    ReplyDelete