Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Book # 41

The Wrong PathThe Wrong Path by Vivian Marie Aubin du Paris
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

(1.5 Stars). I really didn't like this book at all. It actually made me mad reading it. From the title I had such high hopes for this book. I expected much more drama and heartache. I didn't realize that the wrong path was hanging out with the mean girls and dating the quaterback or having your parents join a country club so that you can have friends and basically being a sheep and following the herd. Annabelle has to be the weakest, most annoying female character I've come across in a long time. She's afraid of everything, cries over everything and seems to be socially stunted. I don't get how going to private school means you have no friends and makes you unable to tell when people are joking with you. You would think she had never been around people before she is so naive. She is constantly gasping, gaping, bursting into tears or wondering if someone is going to murder her. Halfway through the book I was wishing someone would. This book was a huge disappointment to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment